My first Engagement.... shoot

Last weekend I went on my first Engagement shoot!  I was contacted by Jennifer to get some pictures of her and Keith, her fiance, so they could have some photos to display at their wedding.  Their wedding was in two weeks from the date of the photo shoot, so I had to get them edited fast!  I'm mostly done editing already, it really helps when you're shooting a good-looking couple!

We started out at Red Rock Canyon State Park where we just drove the 13 mile loop and stopped wherever I saw a place with potential for a good photo.  Here are some of my favorites from the Park:




It was easy to tell that Jennifer and Keith were in love when I was with them, but after looking at them in photos, it was even more clear how they felt about each other.  You can especially see it in this one:







The landscape is absolutely beautiful at Red Rock, you can really see it in this fun photo of a piggy-back ride I made Keith give Jennifer!



On our way back to their hotel, we decided to make a quick stop at the "Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas" sign since it was so close to where they were staying.  Here is one of my favorites from the sign:



All in all, I think it was a very successful first engagement shoot!  Jennifer and Keith really made it easy on me, they were really great people and I wish them all the best in the future and I hope they have a wonderful wedding on May 1st, 2010!

Thanks for reading,

M


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice work, Mary! slb

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on my posts, I'd love to hear what you have to say!