Las Vegas Wedding Photography | Jenny & Nick | Springs Preserve

Hey Everyone!

I have been wanting to photograph a wedding at Springs Preserve for sooooo long and I finally had the opportunity to do so a couple of weeks ago!  Jenny and Nick also bought a Groupon for a 2 hour photo shoot and then decided to book me for a couple more hours on top of that for their special day.  Now, if you put two and two together, you will realize that my business was a Groupon on June 12th, and this wedding was on June 30th!  I'm pretty sure that these two planned a wedding in about a month!  With my wedding planning so far... I have NO IDEA how they were able to accomplish this feat.  Luckily they got married on a Thursday so a lot of vendors (including me) were available :)

The whole day was a pretty short one with the ceremony at 11:30 and the reception ending at 4pm.  I arrived at around 10am to get some photos of Jenny getting ready and to get some shots of the couple before the ceremony.  Here is one of Jenny looking herself over just before she went to see Nick for the first time!
And then for their First-Look!
Just a standard "Mary Meyer" photo that I like to take at all my weddings :)
The beautiful bride Jenny!!  She was absolutely STUNNING.
Here is a photo of Jenny and Nick just having a little fun before the ceremony.  It helps to loosen up a little!
Springs Preserve is such a beautiful place to have an outdoor wedding! 
This is one of my favorites of the couple after the ceremony!
And for the finale...the bling!
My first wedding at Springs Preserve was a really great one and I think that has a lot to do with the great couple I got to work with and their awesome family and friends!  I just love working on their photos because it's hard not to feel happy seeing their spirit and love for each other that shows through.  I'm guessing you see it too :)

Thanks for reading!!

Mary

P.S.  If you are looking for a wedding venue and are interested in Springs Preserve, let me know, I can get you in contact Jenny and Nicks awesome wedding planner Michelle!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on my posts, I'd love to hear what you have to say!