Artisan Las Vegas Wedding Photography | Casey & Tommy | April 1st 2012

Hey Everyone!

On April 1st, I photographed Casey and Tommy's wedding at the Artisan Boutique Hotel in Las Vegas!  You may remember this cute couple from their engagement photos a little while ago in the Arts District.

The couple and the wedding party got ready at Trump tower just down the road.  One of my favorite parts of photographing a wedding is the detail shots from getting ready.  This blog is all about the details!  Casey and Tommy had some pretty amazing details from the feathers on her shoes to the custom text on his cufflinks.  They even hired someone to come professionally shave the guys at the hotel!    Here are some of my favorite details from before the ceremony:










That's all for now!  I'm heading to Canada tomorrow for about a week and I'll post another blog from this wedding's beautiful ceremony when I'm back.

Thanks for reading:)

Mary

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely! Thank you for showcasing how fabulous Casey and Tommy are! Can't wait to see more! : )

Jenna Nerantzis (cousin of the bride)

las Vegas wedding photographers said...

I loved these photographs.....Lovely! Thank you for showcasing how fabulous Casey and Tommy are! Can't wait to see more!!!!!

las Vegas wedding photographers said...

I loved these photos from their photographer....great night was had by all, and I'm wishing these two lovebirds a happy honeymoon to Jamaica!

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on my posts, I'd love to hear what you have to say!