Las Vegas Vintage Wedding Photography | Casey & Tommy | Artisan Boutique Hotel

Hey Everyone!

I'm back with another blog from Casey & Tommy's Artisan Hotel Boutique Wedding!  I can not get over just how amazing this venue was.  Casey & Tommy were married in the pool area of the hotel.  Wait, not just "in" the pool area... "ON" the pool!  There was clear acrylic over the water so their aisle was literally over the pool.  As you can imagine it was the perfect set up for some amazing photos;)  Not to mention the amazing artwork covering the walls and even the ceiling inside the hotel.  I definitely recommend this venue to any future bride!

Casey & Tommy are not only great people themselves, but they had a really fun wedding party!  Should I have expected anything less??  

Here are some photos from the ceremony and on!





































That's all for now!  I'll post a link to their entire wedding album once it's finished!

Thanks for reading:)

Mary

3 comments:

Barn Weddings said...

Awesome wedding, I like those photos. Congratulations to the newly weds and best wishes. Looking forward always for more updates.

Unknown said...

“Congratulations Mary Meyer Photography! Thank you so much for taking the time to share this exciting information.”

click here

Jackson said...

I am glad that I found wedding location venue where I treated my host in a best way as I could. The location was awesome and everyone enjoyed the wedding. They even didn’t want to leave the place so soon.

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on my posts, I'd love to hear what you have to say!