Las Vegas Family Photography | Parker is 6 months old!

Hey Everyone!

I recently photographed Parker again at 6 months old this time.  I've been taking his photos every 3 months so his parents, Nick & Jenny, can put together an album of the first year of his life after his birthday!  It is such a great idea and I have to say, I've really enjoyed getting to see him grow up so far this first year.  I love seeing the drastic changes that are happening with him every 3 months.  He's turning into such a handsome little guy and I can't wait to capture what he goes through in the next 6 months!  

Here are some of my favorites of Parker at 6 months!


If you'd like to see this entire album of Parker the 6 month old cutie, you can see it here!

Thanks for reading,

Mary

  

1 comments:

canvas print said...

very very cute guys, very cute indeed.

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on my posts, I'd love to hear what you have to say!