Home for the Holidays

As many of you probably know, I grew up in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin.  The sign you see when you enter this town states, "Home of 15,000 busy Beavers".  'Busy' was an understatement for me this year with four Christmases to attend since both my parents and my boyfriend, Eric's parents are divorced.  Honestly though, it could have been much worse.  I love both my family and Eric's family, and spending time with both is always a fun and interesting time.  Eric has three nephews between the ages of 9 months and 4 and a half years.  They are all a riot to be around, and the craziness that ensues is beyond my belief.

Adam, the youngest Nephew on good behavior in his ExerSaucer.



Leo the 2 year old around bed time, definitely ready for bed, but he definitely didn't think he was.

While I was home, my sister and I had the rare opportunity to decorate (hundreds!) of Christmas cookies with our Mom, two Aunts, and our Grandma.  It is a tradition for my Mom, Aunts and Grandma to do this together every year.  It was a lot of work and took a few hours, but seemed to go by quick while joking around and catching up with the women in my family.  I only hope that my sister and I can be a part of this tradition again next year!


Sea of Cookies!


Sadly, the holidays are done, but I must say, I'm happy to be back in Vegas with warmer weather, my own house, and all my great friends here!  I hope your holidays were as great as mine!

Until next time,

Mary

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on my posts, I'd love to hear what you have to say!