Las Vegas Maternity Photography | Shannon

One of my good friends Shannon is about ready to give birth to a beautiful.... SURPRISE!  Her and Dan, her husband decided not to find out the sex of the baby which I think is soooo cool!  I'm so excited to find out if the baby will be a boy or a girl that I have no idea how Shannon and Dan were able to hold out so long!

These photos were taken when Shannon was a little more than 8 months pregnant.  It was my first run at maternity photos, and I love working on them because I feel like she was just glowing and it's really apparent to me in these pictures!  Do you agree?












Shannon is due is about 2 weeks and I can't wait to meet her little one!  I'm sure there will be some baby photos to follow:)

Thanks for reading!

MM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on my posts, I'd love to hear what you have to say!