Las Vegas Wedding Photography | Kristen & Ivan 10-10-10 Part 2

It turned out that Kristen and Ivan liked the vintage editing so here are a few example of some of their photos with a more "vintagey" feel!

Kristen and Ivan with Kristen's parents from South Dakota.  (I'm from Wisconsin so I always love meeting a fellow mid-westerner!)
The park near their house, turned out to be a perfect spot for taking photos.  It provided almost an arched walkway for the bride and groom.
Kristen and her bridesmaids were a lot of fun.  They were ready to celebrate "Team Kristen and Ivan"!!!
After the park, we headed back to their house for the ceremony.  Some makeup touchups and Kristen lowered her vail to head down to marry her future husband!
First married couple KISS!!!!!!!
After the ceremony, we headed up to some foothills leading to the mountains near their house.  Luckily they had a friend with an off-road vehicle to get there because I know my car could NOT have made that drive.  We arrived just in time for some sunset photos.
It was so great to be a part of their wedding day and I wish these two great people nothing but the very best in the rest of their lives together.  Oh, and by the way, Kristen, my mom thinks you should be a model! ;)

If you would like to see the rest of their wedding album you can see it here.

Thanks for reading!

MM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on my posts, I'd love to hear what you have to say!