Las Vegas Engagement Photography | Red Rock Canyon | Danielle & Joe

Two weeks ago I had the pleasure of photographing someone I went to High School with in Wisconsin!  Danielle was a year ahead of me at Beaver Dam High School in the early 2000's and long story short, her family is good friends with my boyfriends family and that's how we connected.  Well now, 9 years later, Danielle is marrying Joe.  They met in college in Green Bay, WI and will be getting married in Las Vegas in April this year!

They came to Vegas to check out venues for the wedding 2 weeks ago and while they were here, they snuck in an engagement session with me at Red Rock Canyon.  Here are a few of the photos from the day:













Danielle and Joe are two great people and I hope their wedding day is fabulous!  

Thanks for reading!

M




 

1 comments:

Mo Young said...

I didn't realize they were from WI?! How fun ... and of course adore the pictures out at Red Rock Canyon. So sweet.

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on my posts, I'd love to hear what you have to say!