Las Vegas Wedding Photography | Danielle & Joe | Las Vegas Strip

Hey Everyone!

Yesterday I had the opportunity to photograph Danielle and Joe on their wedding day!  You may recognize this couple as I posted a previous blog of their engagement photos at Red Rock Canyon.  You can find that post here.

As I mentioned before, Danielle is from my hometown of Beaver Dam, Wisconsin.  It was great to see a lot of fellow Beaver Dammers at the wedding :)

Danielle and Joe were married at Treasure Island at the Wedding Chapel.  As a part of their wedding package, they received photography during their ceremony and I was unable to move around and get photos but Danielle and Joe hired me for before and after the ceremony.

Now... before the ceremony, we had time slots set up for the Groom's side and Bride's side and their families to get some photos out of the way.  When the groom didn't show up for his 2:30 time slot and I couldn't get ahold of the bride, I was, to say the least, a little worried!  Luckily Danielle is a laid back kind of girl and when I broke the news to her, she just rolled with it!  Haha!  I assured her it wasn't a big deal and we could just get the photos after the ceremony.

It all turned out alright and here are some of the photos from after the ceremony:
This one is from the boardwalk in front of Treasure Island
We headed across the street to the Venetian go get some more photos

Danielle's pink tulip bouquet was so beautiful
It was a beautiful day to get married in Las Vegas!  Thanks for letting me be a part of your big day guys!

Thanks for reading,

MM :)

1 comments:

weddings in Las Vegas said...

indeed, I remember their engagement photos at Red Rock Canyon. Congrats Danielle and Joe!!! such a lovely couple! Her pink tulip bouquet is really beautiful! fantastic shots! The colors are insane. So pretty. I'm also getting married in Las Vegas in July! I'm so excited!!!

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on my posts, I'd love to hear what you have to say!