Las Vegas Wedding Photographer | Mallory & Nick | Reception

Mallory and Nick got married on Coronado Beach in California about 2 weeks ago!  One week later their parents threw them a reception here in Vegas where everyone lives.  The reception was at Bahama Breeze, a Caribbean restaurant near the Las Vegas strip.  It's a really cool place complete with palm trees, tropical plants, and even a babbling brook with a bridge indoors!  Here are some of my favorite photos from their reception!

There was this amazing bright green bench out front that became a popular spot for photos with their guests!
It was a really beautiful day and the restaurant had amazing tropical landscaping.
Mallory had some awesome hair.
First dance :)
Totally awesome rings!  I love that Nick's is black.  I've never seen that before!
They had an amazing beach-themed cake!
Everyone at the party!
Nick's grandparents just celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary!  They were so cute, and I love this photo of them :)
Congratulations Mallory, Nick, and Kaden(their one year old son)!  I had a lot of fun photographing this reception.  Such great people all around!


Thanks for reading :)

Mary

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on my posts, I'd love to hear what you have to say!