Las Vegas Photography | Justine's Poolside Bachelorette Party

Hey Everyone!

Soon after I had my first Bachelorette Party in the books, I had another one scheduled!  Justine also purchased a Groupon and used it for her poolside Bachelorette Party.  Her and her friends got a Cabana at the Treasure Island pool for the day and I met them a little later in the afternoon for some fun photos.  And "fun" isn't quite the word I'd use... what's another word for "super fun" or "extremely fun"?  I can't really think of one, but that would better describe this group of girls!  I think the mood was set with their Old-School colorful and flowered swim caps!  They were so cool and caught the attention of everyone around.  I even saw some people walking by taking photos/videos with their phones of this group!

When I walked up to the cabana to meet Justine and her friends, the first thing I saw was this banner, and I knew it was going to be a fun photo shoot :)
Yeah, you read that right!  Here's a closeup just to make sure...
The beautiful bride-to-be, Justine.
Here's the whole group in their awesome swim caps!
Courtney, Justine, and Joanna sassing it up for my camera :)
CANNONBALL!!!!!!!
Just a shot of these totally rad swim caps.
These girls were just too much fun!
Justine and her beautiful Mother, Rose.
I just love this photo of Justine on the pool ladder!
And to end this blog, I'll post this awesome splash photo for the finale!!
So far I'm 2 for 2 on having SUPER fun Bachelorette parties to photograph!  I may just put these parties on my menu of services to offer.  What do you think?

Keep an eye out in the next month or so for some engagement photos with Justine and her Fiance!

Here is a link to the entire album of this super fun poolside party.

Thanks for reading!

Mary

1 comments:

Southern Belle Mel said...

This is probably one of the cutest things I have ever seen!

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on my posts, I'd love to hear what you have to say!